Personal Information Collected
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect and process Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log Files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Site Analytics” process the data obtained via Cookies and Log Files in various ways to help us better understand how you use the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers which are transmitted to our payment processing service but are not stored on the Site), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
Personal Information Usage
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating Site Analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Personal Information Sharing
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use the following services that collect Personal Information to implement features the Site:
- PayPal processes payments on our behalf; you can read more about how PayPal uses your Personal Information here: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full.
- MailChimp provides email marketing services for our website; you can read more about how MailChimp uses your Personal Information here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Do Not Track
If you wish to opt-out of the Site Analytics information collected for the Site, please indicate your preference below:
Retention of Personal Information
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us using the Contact page of this website.
Version dated July 30, 2018.