Cardinal Acres Web Development has introduced a new “Advanced Website Service Agreement” for it’s clients utilizing either dedicated or VPS server environments. The Advanced Website Service Agreement includes all of the services provided with our Basic, Basic+Backups, and Basic+Statistics Website Service Agreements and adds:
- Real-time backups—backups are saved immediately after any change to the site as opposed to daily backups. If a backup should ever need to be utilized in restoring your site, real-time backups ensure that the backup data is as up-to-date as possible.
- Server software updates—the software for your Linux-based server will be kept up-to-date along with all your WordPress associated software.
- Security vulnerability monitoring—your WordPress installation will be scanned on a monthly basis for security vulnerabilities. If a problem is detected, we will work to immediately address it.
- Performance monitoring—receive monthly performance evaluations of your website on a regular basis.
- SEO monitoring—monitor the SEO ranking of your website and provide monthly reports.
- WordPress administrative tasks—perform additional WordPress administrative tasks (such as moderating comments).
- 12 hours of technical services—use for whatever technical purposes you like.
In a nutshell, the Advanced Website Service Agreement handles all of the administrative tasks associated with your WordPress website; all that remains is for you to create the content!